Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

I have an idea

You should make some branches for Jackie, I want to find out why she does what she did, instead of ending the series, you could make this extra branch on your Animation Tree.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

errr...

You realize that HTML codecs don't work here, right?
or anywhere else you can make a comment for that matter.
at any rate, this is pretty cool, despite the fact i can't understand a single thing XD.

: Indie Film : : Indie Film :

haha i found it

i found the easter egg. if you look behind foamy theres 3 signs that tie together in a way.
1. Rummy AVE.
2. No Way
3. Dead End

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

a few glitches

this was a great game but i noticed five problems (three mess-ups and two glitches)
messups:
1. the water torture thing is way too slow
2. you put a thought gun on the same key as the adrenaling rush (shift)and he has no thoughts anyway.
3.the firing squad should use letters for a word, not "jrtlpfdsef" or whatever, put something like "gunsattheready".
glitches:
1. the first time you use the bees one bee stay no matter what, even through the supernova animation
2.the pain points digit is editable, you can just highlight, delete and put whatever number of ain points you want, press enter then you have that many pain points.

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

okay, fun yet hard

thare is a straange word in there, zzyzzyxx
uhh kay... great game still

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

ughhhhh

i just can't figure out what the colors mean in the peg puzzle in the path of agression.

awesome game, great outside-the-box thinking.

Project Night - Aries Project Night - Aries

I'm really loving the chaotic tone with the piano throughout, Well done mate.
Of course, I can always expect good music from you.
(Please, oh PLEASE keep making music, I've begun to miss your sounds)

[Tell] - Holly's Song (EW Ver) [Tell] - Holly's Song (EW Ver)

One of your greatest.

This is a great song to relax to, and that is always a good song to listen to. you REALLY need to continue your work, no reason to quit.
I was young before, but now I do things more dilligently, with greater care.
If I could completely re-do my earlier reviews, I would.
your music makes me feel warm with nostalgia, therefore, you should keep making these little recordings of heaven.
I thank you for these songs and encourage you to persist.

Orchestral Theme 2 Orchestral Theme 2

sounds like...

it sounds like you just ripped this out of the DAH! series

Gravey responds:

I don't know what that even means.

-Gravey-

Transthinking Transthinking

Almost all of the straight lines are being butchered by the JPEG compression. Using something like PNG or TIFF would work better. Other than that, I really like the whole thing =3